Please join us on 20th February for our monthly business breakfast.
Instead of a guest speaker this month we will be having a brief AGM as we want to vote on a couple of things (see below)
We will also be inviting any attendees to share with the group anything they think may be of interest to the audience such as news, tips, up and coming events, etc.
Chair: Andy Pedrick
- Andy will be reporting on the success and financial health of the club
- Michelle will be announcing the proposed changes to ongoing membership
- We will be thanking
- Jeff Bowden who is stepping down from the committee due to his retirement from Templar Wines and wishing him well
- Maria Tidy who is stepping down due to work and charity commitments
- We will be voting on the following proposals:
- Dan Carey to take over as chair for the next few months
- Andy Pedrick to continue as treasurer
- Michelle Scanlan-Sanson to take over as club secretary
- Jonathan Gilbert to take over responsibility for the venue
- The introduction of a flat rate for breakfast meetings and events tickets, or continue with an annual membership fee and two-tier ticket rates
- The appointment of new members to the committee
- The consideration of an alternative venue with better parking. Jonathan Gilbert to take the lead on this.
- Ideas for the committee on improving the success of the club, increase membership and member engagement.